البنود و الظروف
- The Buyer acknowledged that he had fully and thoroughly inspected the sold vehicle and found out that he fulfilled its requirements and specifications, in terms of style, etc. He acknowledged that he tried to drive the vehicle, examined its performance, and conducted the thorough and accurate technical examination for the vehicle by the relevant official authorities. He was aware of the apparent, hidden, and visible defects and checked them in a comprehensive and thorough manner, and the vehicle is in its location with the same condition. In addition, he reviewed the policy of purchase and sale or cancellation, and he understood the legal and financial impact of it before and after the sale. If the sold vehicle is exposed to damage while testing the performance and driving by the Buyer, the Buyer shall provide financial compensation and repair the dama Without the seller assuming the slightest financial or legal responsibility
- The Buyer acknowledged that the Seller had informed the Buyer, explained, and defined for him the defects at the time of sale, and the Buyer accepted and understood them, and he was fully aware of them. In addition, the Seller had no financial and legal responsibility for any apparent or hidden and visible defects that may appear after the sale. Hence, the sale was enforced.
Without the seller assuming the slightest financial or legal responsibility
- The Buyer acknowledged that he had examined the vehicle at the approved technical inspection centres at the official authorities in the UAE and he had become fully aware and informed about the vehicle’s condition, in a clear and comprehensive way negating the ignorance, lack of knowledge or understanding, or any excuse, before, upon and after the sale. Without the seller assuming the slightest financial or legal responsibility
- The Buyer acknowledged that he had thoroughly and fully examined the vehicle and understood its main parts, and upon sale, he checked any apparent, hidden and visible defects, regarding accidents, damage and faults in the vehicle base (chassis), engine power, paint and vehicle body, transmission, electricity and (hydraulic power) and any change or difference in meter reading, tires, sides, doors, number of keys and sunroof (if any), glass, cooling and heating system, cameras, sensors and their setup, cruise control, braking system, brakes, external and internal lighting type, batteries, radar system, entertainment system, screens, brakes, discs, all types of oil, water, and gas leakages, fuel, fuel tank, its type, capacity, gearbox, service and warranty manual, any damage in the vehicle body, including fracture, scratches, denting, replaced spare parts, either original or commercial, carpets, trims, fire extinguisher, exhaust system, first aid box, child seat, spare tire, tool box, lever, seats type and colour, their operating system, exterior and interior mirrors, wipers, seat belts, lighter, sunshade, vehicle cover, as well as interior and exterior features, in terms of colour, shape and design with Gulf and import specifications.
Without the seller assuming the slightest financial or legal responsibility
- The Buyer acknowledged that the vehicle’s warranty and its parts are subject to the liability of the manufacturer, the sale service centre (the agency) and companies that provide the warranty, which are the bodies responsible for the warranty and the validity period of the warranty or its cancellation, renewal or extension and the Seller is not responsible for the warranty or any reason cancelling the warranty. The Seller has no legal and financial responsibility for the warranty. Without the seller assuming the slightest financial or legal responsibility
- The Buyer acknowledged that he had reviewed all the specifications of the vehicle, whether Gulf or imported vehicles, and its features, and the sale was enforced as per the original official documents of the vehicle, in terms of manufacture year, type, model, external and internal colour, country of origin, base/chassis number, engine, its capacity, power, type of fuel used, its system, weight, number of seats, passengers capacity, drive system and transmission. Without the seller assuming the slightest financial or legal responsibility.
- External sales fall under the legal and financial responsibility between the Seller and the Buyer only without bearing any liability on (witness & broker) 111 MOTORS LLC. AED 1,000 shall be charged as administrative fees and sale contract fees. AED 50 (Fifty Emirati Dirham) daily shall be charged as parking fees three days after signing the contract in case the vehicle is not received. The Buyer agreed to pay and incur all the resulting fees for registering the vehicle and its title transfer, including the payment of the towing and shipping fees (land, sea, and air shipping), inspection fees, customs, printing, as well as the settlement of insurance fees. The sale was enforced without having the number plate and insurance policy. Without the seller assuming the slightest financial or legal responsibility.
- The Buyer acknowledged his waiver of the advance payment (the deposit) if the agreed amount was not paid in full within three days from the date of the contract or the receipt or payment voucher. The Seller shall have the right to dispose of the vehicle and cancel and terminate the sale contract without informing the Buyer according to the usual customs and practices. Then, the Buyer shall not be entitled to claim the advance payment or receive the vehicle. Without the seller assuming the slightest financial or legal responsibility.
- The sale and purchase amount shall be stated in UAE Dirham or an equivalent amount in foreign currencies after the exchange conversion. If a cheque is returned, a financial fine and administrative fees of AED 10,000 (Ten Thousand Emirati Dirham) shall be charged and shall not be deducted from the sale amount. Without the seller assuming the slightest financial or legal responsibility.
- 111 MOTORS LLC shall not be responsible for the loss of private and valuable personal properties and funds inside the vehicle during the presentation or sale. Without the seller assuming the slightest financial or legal responsibility
- The Buyer shall have the right to recover the advance payment if the vehicle does not pass the technical examination conducted by the approved bodies in the state, or if the bank or the financing agency does not accept the financing. Without the seller assuming the slightest financial or legal responsibility
- 111 MOTORS LLC shall not be liable for electrical and mechanical faults, accidents, theft and fire (force majeure and emergency conditions) while displaying the vehicle inside and outside the showroom and shall have no financial and legal responsibility.
- 111 MOTORS LLC applies the laws and provisions, when selling used vehicles, not new ones, of the Society for Consumer Protection, Department of Economic Development, Chambers of Commerce and Industry, and the competent courts AND ANY OTHER PARTY. . Without the seller assuming the slightest financial or legal responsibility
- The Buyer acknowledged reviewing, reading, and understanding all the terms and conditions at the time of sale and after sale, in a comprehensive and thorough manner negating the ignorance, lack of knowledge, understanding and estimation. Then, he was fully aware of the terms and conditions and the Seller shall have no financial and legal responsibility after the sale.
- The vehicle sale and purchase contract is free from all restrictions regarding travel abroad. When the context permits, words used in singular form are also considered as plural and vice versa and words used in masculine form are also considered as feminine and vice versa. Arabic text shall be relied upon in case the foreign text is different.
- All terms and conditions mentioned herein are approved in all transactions and contracts of 111 MOTORS LLC, as well as the electronic sales and transactions. When checking the terms and conditions, please take into account the language and the understood legal abbreviation. While adding or cancelling any term, please abide by Civil Transactions Law No. 5 of 1985, and as amended by Federal Law No. 1 of 1987. And that the vehicle was contracted or sold by sales and purchase contracts and the receipt of payment and exchange and the advance payment in cash or check or bank or bank transfer and delivery and receipt of the vehicle at the headquarters of the exhibition 111 MOTORS LLC in the Emirate of Dubai without the seller assuming the lowest financial or legal responsibility.
أنا قسم سياسة الخصوصية والأمان. أنا مكان رائع لإعلام عملائك بكيفية استخدامك لمعلوماتهم الشخصية وتخزينها وحمايتها. أضف تفاصيل مثل كيفية استخدام الخدمات المصرفية التابعة لجهات خارجية للتحقق من الدفع ، أو الطريقة التي تجمع بها البيانات أو متى ستتصل بالمستخدمين بعد إتمام عملية الشراء بنجاح.
تعتبر خصوصية المستخدم الخاص بك ذات أهمية قصوى لعملك ، لذا خذ الوقت الكافي لكتابة سياسة دقيقة ومفصلة. استخدم لغة مباشرة لكسب ثقتهم وتأكد من أنهم يواصلون العودة إلى موقعك!
- بطاقات الائتمان / الخصم
- باي بال
- المدفوعات دون اتصال